Saturday 4 April 2009

Island of Mustique



I recently enjoyed reading in The Times an article by Zoe Dare Hall, who is a journalist I am in contact with weekly for promoting my properties in the paper. The article was about the eccentric Lord Glenconner and the island of Mustique in the Caribbean. I have been to many of the islands (Cunard Countess did 11 islands in 14 days) but never to Mustique. This reminded me that 4 years ago I came across a very talented artist named Lotty Bunbury who designs luxury silk sarongs, kaftans, dresses, scarves etc and sells through her co. LottyB on the island of Mustique. We have emailed over the years many times and I have sent my sailing friends to her Pink House shop. Her 2005 collection was amazing and tempted me to buy a gorgeous silk blouse - blue of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment